Elopement

Happy couple and their dog
Today I got to be part of a beautiful couple’s special moment, by capturing their elopement.  The two ladies
hail from Colorado but recently moved to Ohio for a job.  After being together for several years they decided to take the next step; so, they traveled from Ohio to DC to get married (with their dog).  Sadly the weather in DC was typical dreary cold winter day without snow to make the city look pretty, however, the couple still shined with joy.  It was simple quick little exchange of vows and signing of the marriage certificate.   I got to capture the exchange of vows and some pictures afterward before they got back into their car to head back home to Ohio.  I was happy I could capture the moment for them.

I captured the moments with my camera set to aperture priority set at f/10 and a 200 ISO.  The background for the photos was across from the Archives metro stop across from the Navy Memorial. 

Happy couple

Comments

Popular Posts