Anniversary Dinner

My husband and I went to i Ricchi last night to celebrate our one year anniversary.  We had a living social deal for i Ricchi which gave us three course meal for two (2 appetizers, 2 main courses, and 2 deserts) which includes a glass of prosecco and a glass of wine.  My husband had the calamari for his appetizer and I had brochette for my appetizer, both were very good and the prosecco was nice and slightly sweet.   For our main course my husband had the brick roasted chicken and I had the pan roasted sea scallops, both were excellent. The chicken was roasted with skin on and was moist and juicy without being greasy; the sea scallops were perfectly cooked and firm and had a nice meaty taste.  For desert my husband had the chocolate pear tart and I had the raspberry gelato torte (like an ice-cream layer cake); what was extra special the restaurant placed little sugar happy anniversary signs and a candle on each desert (I noted in the reservation though Open Table it was our anniversary).


It was a nice evening and we defiantly would go back to the restaurant. The staff was nice and anticipated our need without being intrusive.  Also between each course they cleaned the crumbs from the table and replaced the burning candle any time it got past two-thirds melted. We went through three candles.   The place also had a nice atmosphere and while small it did not feel tiny or crowded.  

Comments

Popular Posts